Monday, January 11

Watercolor brush and glitter Gel Pen Card

After watching a YouTube video by Jennifer McGuire about brush pen, I felt like playing around with mine, so I pulled out my supplies.


Sakura of America Koi Watercolor Brush Pen, Master's Touch watercolor paper, Stampabilities Quatrefoil background stamp and black pigment ink

At first I tried Color Box black pigment ink, but it looked faded so I decided to try Stampabilities black pigment ink.


After stamping, I selected four colors, traced around the inside of each section, and then traced around the sections again using a clear Gelly Roll Stardust pen




I then spread the color out with a water brush. Once the project was dry (I'm impatient so I used a heat tool), I cut out a section of the project using a die, adhered the project to a blank card that I printed a message on, and stamped the expression "just because" inside of the cutout. 

It took awhile to complete, but I'm more than happy with the finished product. 

Well, thanks for joining me on this leg of my creative journey. Until next time!

~Jackie













No comments:

Post a Comment