Sunday, January 24

2016 Valentine's Day Card #2


Hi Everyone!

Since the last post, I decided to let a few ideas cook during the week, so I would have all weekend to put play them. Well, so far, I have 2.5 done... Here goes the first one!

For this card I decided to pull out the Silhouette Cameo. I used one of the designs from the design store, and cut it out of a pretty metallic soft coral cardstock.


Then, I used a cool collage style paper as the background. I fell in love with it at the store, so of course I couldn't leave it behind. And it's a good thing I didn't. It went PERFECTLY!*^_^*


To add another layer to the foreground, I decided to do faux stitching around the edge of the paper and the heart with a pen.


Because I didn't want to take away too much from the beautiful heart design and textured background, I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum.


Add to it a dark purple card base, and it makes all the soft pinks, blues and purples stand out.



Well, thanks for stopping by. Links to the materials I used are below. Until next time!

~Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment