Tuesday, November 11

All Because of Zentangle

I never thought about starting a blog.
It never crossed my mind to buy archival pens.
I didn't care about shading and blending.
That is, until a few months ago, when I started tangling.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I have ADD when it comes to arts and crafts, but even as I type this I'm shaking my head in disbelief. I can't believe I started a blog... I HATE WRITING! LOL I'm blaming it all on Zentangle and its ability to be so addictive.

Anyway, you're welcome to follow me down the rabbit hole. Are you ready? Let's go!


I present to you, my first Diva Weekly Challenge (#192) zentangle (from last week).

Seton by Cris Letourneau


I don't mind grid tangles, but I find it very hard to make them "flow" with other tangles. I guess that will come with time.


4 comments:

  1. Really nice depth in your shading. Welcome to the blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's something I'm really trying to work on. And thanks for the warm welcome :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the sense of depth the shading brings to it.
    Yes, we tangle in the zentangles easily...

    ReplyDelete