Thursday, January 15

Zenuari Day 11: "Zendala Sunday"

Since I started tangling I have really enjoyed participating in Zentangle challenges. In such a short time I have seen so many inspiring pieces of work, and have learned quite a few techniques. Currently, for the entire month of January, I am participating in a challenge called "Zenuari" by Anoeska. There is a different theme driven tangle each day. And this past Monday I drew my first mandala.



I'm so excited with how it turned out. But because I'm so nitpick-y, I decided to recreate it; this time making sure it was centered. I also took progress shot. Fancy me (eyebrow wiggle).



Started with Paradox

Added Flux

Then a random leaf pattern :o)

Then I added Orbs-La-Dee

DL Sunray

And finally something like Vortex

Done with pen, now on the pencil and tortillion

And here's the finished piece! *^_^*


Well, if you've manage to make it this far, I'd like to thank you for indulging me. This was a really fun experience, and I just wanted to share it.

Have a great weekend!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment